Looking to rent a dumpster or schedule a dump truck service for the first time? Or you’re just looking for a new dumpster rental company to work with? Either way, we have experienced dispatchers on our team ready to guide you through the dumpster renting process with ease. We’ll help you pick the right size of container for your job, schedule you a very reasonable time frame, and answer any questions you may have.
When it comes to pricing a dumpster rental, here are the common factors that go into determining the cost of the service:
- Location of site
- Type of material placed in container
- Type of service: Dump Truck Service or Roll-Off Dumpster Rental Service
- Weight based pricing: 3 and 4 ton deals for C&D (construction and demolition debris)
- Aggregates, green, and metal load deals
Advantages That Selective Hauling Has Over Its Competitors
- Pricing: We offer the same pricing for BOTH of our 20 yard and 30 yard containers
- Partners: We partner with multiple transfer stations in the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area to ensure our customers receive the best value for our services while keeping our dumpster rental prices very competitive.
- Customization: We can customize our services in order to provide a competitive dumpster rental price and competitive dump truck service price, to fit the needs of your job.
- Rental Fees: No rental fees until after 20 days, not seven to ten or 14 like some of our competitors.
- LEED Experienced: We are LEED experienced, to efficiently take care of your recycling needs.
- Recycling Facilities: We save fuel, transportation, and labor costs by choosing appropriate recycling facilities near your job site.
- Drivers: We have years of experience navigating through the Washington DC metro area so we know how to get to you on time. Reliability and punctuality are core features that we strive on which mean we help keep your projects on time and on budget.
- Trucks: They are equipped with GPS for easy location of driver and truck to give you an accurate ETA. Also inspected and maintained daily for optimal performance.
- Excellent Customer Service: Some of our customers prefer to text or e-mail us orders if they’re in a time crunch
20 Yard Roll-Off Dumpster for Rent
Most common uses: Residential projects, garage or home basement clean outs, roofing projects, aggregate loads in general
Size: Our 20 yard dumpsters are W:8′ x L:22′ x H:4′. This is enough room for about 8 pick-up truck loads of debris.
30 Yard Roll-Off Dumpster for Rent
Most Common Uses: Home remodeling, building renovations, building demolition, commercial construction projects
Size: Our 30 yard dumpsters are W:8′ x L:22′ x H:6′. That is enough room for about 12 pick-up truck loads of debris.