We offer 20-yard or 30-yard open containers to suit your every roll off dumpster and construction trash removal need. Our professional drivers and crews operate efficiently and safely in some of the toughest and tightest spaces in and around our nation’s capital. No roll off dumpster rental job is too big or too small for Selective Hauling.
Roll Off Dumpster Rental Service
Roll off Dumpster Rental Services in Washington, D.C. metro area with Selective Hauling, LLC is the right choice. This company maintains a substantial fleet of roll off dumpster trucks and an expansive and ever-growing number of open containers ready for dumpster rental to help you organize and maintain a clean and effective job site in the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area.
We deliver a reliable roll off dumpster service to exceed your highest expectations, while our experienced crews take pride in that high-quality service. Selective Hauling will work with your construction schedule, as we offer two-hour windows to complete our construction and demolition (C &D) debris removal. We have also taken highly effective steps to help you achieve your LEED Certification points.
We have been serving our loyal clients for more than a decade and have earned our long-standing through exceptional and punctual service. Make Selective Hauling your first call for your roll off dumpster rental in Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia. Trust the professional experts to take care of your construction and demolition removal with dependable and proven service. Selective Hauling will always be your go-to company when you want a clean, ready to go construction site.
Why Choose Us
- What are the hours of service? How early can we start?
- We start as early as 4am (no extra charge). If you have a night or weekend project please call ahead to make special arrangements.
- How far in advance do I need to schedule my orders?
- 24 hours ahead would be ideal. But things don’t always go as planned. If you have a last-minute change/emergency, call our dispatch team and we may be able to fit you in our schedule that day.
- What if I need multiple dumpsters/pulls per day?
- How much can I load on to the dumpster? What is the weight limit?
- The weight limit we have is 10 tons per dumpster. Weight varies depending on the material (dirt, concrete, etc. Weight also varies if wet or dry). Also, please do not load any debris above the walls of the dumpster. If the tarp cannot cover it, then the driver cannot take the dumpster (per Department of Transportation regulations).
- What materials are CANNOT be taken?
- We cannot take any hazardous materials like; Asbestos, Freon, batteries, gas, medical waste, etc. No liquids; paint, solvents, chemicals, oil, glue, caulking, etc. Or any equipment that has gas or oil in it.
- Appliances, mattresses/box springs, tires are subject to extra charges
- What do you do with metal loads?
- We pride ourselves in saving you money; therefore, we can work out special pricing for your specific needs. This applies to pure metal loads, which cannot be mixed with other debris (it may be rejected at the scrap/salvage facility if mixed with other debris). This means more money for you, and also helps you achieve your LEED and recycling requirement goals.
- Do I need a permit to set a dumpster in or around my job site?
- Permit laws vary from county to county, please contact your local government to ask about permits. Selective cannot provide any permits.
- How long can I keep the dumpster?
- 20 days. After that rental fees apply.
- Do you service my area?
- We can go anywhere within 25 miles of Washington, D.C., as well as areas south of, and within Baltimore’s I-695. If your job site is out of our range, please call us as we may be able to go out there for an additional fee.
Dumpster Sizes: 20 Yard Dumpster Rental and 30 Yard Dumpster Rental
30 Yard Dumpster Rental
W:8′ x L:22′ x H:6′
20 Yard Dumpster Rental
W:8′ x L:22′ x H:4′
Submit your review