No room for a dumpster rental? No time to keep a dumpster on-site? Sounds like a live load service is your answer!
While we service hundreds of job sites in major metropolitan areas per year, we have noticed more and more contractors need dumpster live load service. Here are two common problems contractors encounter when looking for dumpster rentals in Washington, DC: 1) They work with other contractors in one building and there isn’t room for a dumpster rental; 2) The job site is small and placing a dumpster for more than a day would be too disruptive for the company.
How Does the Live Load Service Work?
- Our driver arrives to your job site with a 20 yard or 30 yard dumpster.
- It is placed in a location of your choosing for as long as you need while your crew fills it up; our driver will remain on site until the dumpster is ready to be taken away.
- Our driver loads the can and takes it to a landfill facility to be emptied out.
Advantages of Requesting a Live Load Service?
- You can get all of the construction debris, bulk trash, or whatever you need to dispose of all in one day.
- The dumpster will only take up space that you may need for the hours that it is placed there.
- Our driver will stay on site so that if you need to relocate the dumpster for any reason it can be done.
- It is easier to fill than a dump truck because it requires no lift gate to be used since the dumpster is placed on the ground with the door open so your crew can walk right in to drop off material.
- Offers the option to fill a 30 yard dumpster (up to 10 tons) rather than a 22 yard dump truck (up to 3.5 tons).
Our solution is simple! To get started with scheduling a live load dumpster service in the Washington D.C. metro area please call us at 301-330-0983 or fill out our dumpster rental quote form.